Michelangelo Scafidi is a Licensed & Certified Pedorthist, Certified Orthotic Fitter, and proprietor of Michelangelo's
Foot Comfort & Pedorthic Shoppe, a facility accreditted by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics and Pedorthics.
Michelangelo lectures frequently on pedorthics and was the president of The Board for Certification in Pedorthics from 1999 to 2001.
- Michelangelo has been making and providing quality ready made and custom made pedorthic products, footwear, orthoses,
and compression stockings since 1980.
- Our business was established in 1954, and we pride ourselves on providing customers with high-quality products
and personal service.
- In 2008, Michelangelo opened his custom Birkenstock sandal business to the nation! Michelangelo's has medical accounts
from coast to coast who send their casts to us for Custom Made Birkenstock Sandals. If you are interested in obtaining Custom Made
Birkenstocks for yourself or your patients please contact Michelangelo directly at 866-337-4637.
- Michelangelo's will bill third party insurance for you. Asssignment and Worker's Compensation cases are welcome upon approval.
Our Mission Statement
To offer comprehensive Pedorthic services to make pedorthic devices that are unique in fabrication, function,
fit and wear. All pedorthic services are coordinated through one location to reach the highest possible goal of functionality while maintaining
excellence in patient care.
- 8344 W. Lawrence Ave., Norridge, Illinois 60706-3152
(Northeast corner of Lawrence and Cumberland Avenues).
- Phone: Illinois - (708) 453-4900
Out of State - (866) 33-SHOES (866-337-4637)
- Fax: (708) 453-3338
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 12:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday:10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- If you need to see Michelangelo, please phone ahead. Michelangelo is sometimes out of the office to see patients in the hospital and/or for continuing education.
View Larger Map